Spaghetti with mushrooms and fresh tomatoes. This quick and easy recipe for Spaghetti With Mushroom Tomato Pasta Sauce is a simple vegetarian pasta dish that will see you through many a weeknight meals. You can never go wrong with mushrooms, garlic, and wine. Put all that together with a good amount of spaghetti, add in a tomato.
A healthy vegan recipe, cheap and very tasty! We try and use local produce where we can in everything we make. The tomatoes were grown in my garden and pick. You can have Spaghetti with mushrooms and fresh tomatoes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with mushrooms and fresh tomatoes
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need 100 g of or so of mushrooms (I used a bag of mixed ones).
- Prepare Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Chopped parsley.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Canned tomatoes have so much more flavour than fresh for cooking as they're picked and canned at. Sautéed some Italian sausage with mushrooms and onions, poured this over, and served it with spaghetti. My family gobbled it right up! For this tomato mushroom spaghetti squash recipe, the cooked spaghetti squash is sautéed with fresh vegetables.
Spaghetti with mushrooms and fresh tomatoes step by step
- Cook pasta according to instructions in salted water. Gently fry onion in oil for a few mins, add chopped mushrooms, cook a little, add chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Add a spoonful of pasta cooking water and simmer until the sauce is dense. Drain pasta, add to sauce, mix and serve. Add Parmesan if you fancy it :).
If you're growing tomatoes, spaghetti squash or basil this is a great simple dish for your garden produce. Cut the cored tomatoes in half horizontally. Gently squeeze the halves over a large bowl to release their liquid and seeds, then use a spoon to scrape out their insides; the goal is. Home » Course » Dinner » Pasta » Spaghetti with Mushrooms, Tomatoes, and Parmesan. Spaghetti with Mushrooms, Tomatoes, and Parmesan.