Fried Rice with Honey Mustard Chicken and Spicy Mango Chutney. Mango chutney is EASY to make! This tangy, tasty condiment is a perfect dip or accompaniment to chicken, pork, or lamb. This chutney is spicy from ginger, mustard seeds, garlic, and red chili pepper flakes.
It's known for being full of micronutrients and aiding digestion. It can be made from a variety of. Drizzle generously with the Mango Chutney Honey Mustard. You can have Fried Rice with Honey Mustard Chicken and Spicy Mango Chutney using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Honey Mustard Chicken and Spicy Mango Chutney
- Prepare 350 gms of boneless and skinless chicken thighs -.
- It’s 1 of mango sliced.
- Prepare of salt, red chilly powder, cumin seeds.
- It’s of Wholegrain mustard.
- You need 1 of red bellpepper.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of /2 cup rice.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of Cooking oil.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Mango chutney recipe , a traditional chutney from andhra cuisine. It goes great as a side to any breakfast like dosa, idli This hot, spicy and sour chutney is served with hot plain rice and ghee. If you plan to enjoy it with plain rice, add less Avoid adding water if you prefer to serve this with rice.
Fried Rice with Honey Mustard Chicken and Spicy Mango Chutney instructions
- Mix 2 tbspoon honey with 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard. Add 1/2 teaspoon chilly powder, and 1 teaspoon salt. Now mix the chicken in it. Transfer the mixture to a baking tray and cover with aluminium foil. Keep it aside for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven at 180 degree C. Place the tray in oven for 45 minutes. Take off the foil, and cook it for another 15 minutes for a crispy brown layer on top..
- Chop the onion and red bellpepper. Boil the rice in 1.5 cups of water. In a pan, heat oil. Now add half chopped onion and half bellpepper. If it wasn't the mystery challenge, I would've also added half chopped carrot and 1 spring onion. Stir it well for 5 minutes. Add half spoonful of soy sauce. Now add rice to it and mix well. Keep stirring for 5 minutes at low heat. Turn off the heat..
- In a pan, heat 1/2 tablespoon oil and add 1 teaspoon cumin powder. Let it pop. Now add rest of the onion. When the onion starts turning golden, add 1/2 teaspoon chillypowder and and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix well. Now add the mango. Cover the lid, and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame. After 5 minutes, mash the chutney with a ladle, and add half a teaspoon sugar in it. Cook it on low flame for another 2 minutes..
Honey-Mustard: In a small serving bowl, mix together the honey and mustard until smooth. Tony's Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Sauce. Baked Coconut Chicken Tenders with Mango Chutney Dipping Sauce. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Deliciously spiced tandoori chicken with super-crispy skin and fruity, tangy mango chutney to go alongside. Chicken tandoori is simply chicken marinated in yogurt, citrus, and spices, then grilled or broiled.