My Old Favourite Sandwich. My Comfort food 🥰🥰.
You can have My Old Favourite Sandwich. My Comfort food 🥰🥰 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Old Favourite Sandwich. My Comfort food 🥰🥰
- Prepare of Bread any bread.
- You need of Butter for bread.
- It’s of Cooked ham.
- It’s of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- You need of Spring onion diced.
- It’s of Black cracked Peppercorn.
- Prepare of Mayo or Sour cream.
- It’s of pkt Plain Crisp (any flavour really).
My Old Favourite Sandwich. My Comfort food 🥰🥰 step by step
- Butter the 4 rounds of Bread..
- Next add the cooked ham to 2 of the slices of bread. Then add the Grated cheese on top of the ham..
- Next add the diced Spring onion plus the cracked black peppercornsThen add the mayonnaise or Sourcream on the other slices of bread.
- Next pick your flavoured or plain crisp and crush them a little in the bag and share the crisp between the 2 with the mayo or sourcream.it's best putting the crisp on the mayo so as the crisp will not fall out the sandwich because they are held by the mayo……
- Add the crisp slice of bread and add to the top of the hame and cheese slice. Then cut diagonally across the sandwiches and serve with a coffee or Cup of Tea..