Spaghetti with creamy cannellini bean sauce #WorldPulseDay. This cannellini bean bolognese is a lighter, more time-friendly vegetarian take on classic bolognese. But it is just as hearty and filling. It is chock full of veggies-carrots, celery, and onion-and gets its thickness from the addition of mashed cannellini beans, in addition to whole.
Today, we made it very special with creamy & cheesy white. Many vegan cream sauces rely on blended nuts or steamed cauliflower, but this sauce is made of beans and pasta water alone—no soaking or blending necessary. It may have been creamier with just the cannellini beans but I was super happy with it. You can have Spaghetti with creamy cannellini bean sauce #WorldPulseDay using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with creamy cannellini bean sauce #WorldPulseDay
- You need 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need Tin of cooked cannellini beans.
- It’s Clove of garlic.
- It’s of Fresh rosemary.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
This quick fix meal recipe is prepared with boiled spaghetti stir fried with veggies and a creamy mixed bean sauce. The spaghetti with mixed bean sauce is a mouthwatering and healthy. Home » Recipes » Dinner Recipes » Spaghetti with creamy bacon & mushroom sauce. And let me tell you, there are few things that remedy an exhausted mind as quickly as a bowl of creamy pasta.
Spaghetti with creamy cannellini bean sauce #WorldPulseDay instructions
- Cook pasta according to instructions in salted water. Fry garlic and rosemary in oil to infuse it. Drain beans and add to pan. Remove garlic and rosemary.
- Add a ladle of pasta cooking water, sprinkle of Parmesan. With back of a spoon, squash the beans, cook sauce for a few mins.
- Drain pasta add to sauce. Mix well. Serve with extra Parmesan, black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil :).
Couple of months back I tried a spaghetti recipe. I prepared some rajma using red kidney beans, cooked whole grain spaghetti as per package directions and topped the pasta with rajma. Creamy vegan Alfredo sauce recipe made with cauliflower and high protein white beans is SO easy to make and a healthy alternative for your favorite pasta! How To Store Leftover Alfredo Sauce. This High-Protein Alfredo Sauce is: White Bean & Cauliflower Alfredo Ingredients. cannellini beans.