Spinach, pepper and red onion omelette. Salt and pepper. pre-grated cheddar. baby spinach. Heat the oil in a pan. Roughly chop the spring onions, green chilli and red pepper and fry for three minutes, then transfer to a bowl.
Transfer mushroom mixture to plate and wipe out skillet. Remove the spinach and onion mixture from the pan and set aside. Once the edges begin to set, add the onion and spinach mixture back into half of the omelette. You can have Spinach, pepper and red onion omelette using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach, pepper and red onion omelette
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Red onion.
- It’s of Peppers.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Oil.
Add the oil to a large non-stick frying pan and put onto a medium heat. For this tortilla recipe (also known as Spanish omelette), you can use other vegetables instead of spinach. Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and chili powder; set aside. Flip over and cook until fully set.
Spinach, pepper and red onion omelette instructions
- Slice red onion and pepper (I chose to use yellow and red pepper but any colour will suffice).
- Place chopped vegetables in a frying pan with a little oil.
- Crack eggs in a jug or bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to the eggs and the whisk air into the eggs.
- After the vegetables have softened add spinach to the pan.
- Once the spinach has wilted a little pour in the whisked egg.
- Allow to cook for a couple of minutes until the eggs have solidified and then flip the omelette.
- Allow to cook for another minute or so and then serve.
Chop your onions, red pepper and chives and cut your potatoes into thick slices. Cook the omelette until the edges are firm but the middle is still jiggly. Transfer the pan to under the grill and leave it there for around ten minutes. This Omelette is made of chickpea flour. The flax meal and oat flour add some volume and eggy slickness to the batter.