Bacon and Mushroom Omelette.
You can cook Bacon and Mushroom Omelette using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Mushroom Omelette
- It’s 110 g of bacon.
- You need 200 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a large onion.
- You need 4 tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- It’s 6 of hen eggs.
- You need of Black ground pepper (optional).
Bacon and Mushroom Omelette instructions
- Put 2 tbsp. or 6 Dessert Spoons of olive oil into a large frying pan,keep on the lowest heat,while you prepare the onion and roughly' finely chop it and add it too the frying pan..
- With Plenty Kitchen Roll – damp it in cold water – rinse the water out of it and then wipe the dirt bits off of the One mushroom to start off with and then rinse it clean under the cold water tap – too clean the next mushroom.Break the mushrooms apart with your hands – maybe,and then fry them all in the large frying pan with the onions in..
- Now prepare the 4 rashers of raw bacon,by using scissors too finely get little bacon bits and add them 5 minutes before the end of cooking time,is important too fry the bacon on a high heat with the onions and mushrooms, after 10 or 12 minutes take out all the contents of what's in the large frying pan and then set aside..
- Crack 3 eggs in a bowl and then whisk,put a tablespoon of olive oil in the large frying pan – heat – and then scramble the egg for a very short while and then distribute the raw egg that remains in the frying pan and then add half of the bacon and mushroom bits etc. on top of the raw egg areas and then roll into a Swiss Roll,if it doesn't roll perfectly,then place a plate over the frying pan and turn the frying pan upside down too gain it almost perfectly on a plate – now do the next One..