Vegan Chocolate Pudding.
You can have Vegan Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of jaggery or palm sugar or molasses.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 2 tsp of agar-agar powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vegan Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Mix cocoa powder and jaggery with hot water in a pot until dissolved..
- Put the pot on the stove on medium heat and pour coconut milk. Let it simmer and stir occasionally..
- Add in the agar-agar powder and stir until completely dissolved..
- After the mixture is a bit bubbly, kill the heat and add the vanilla extract..
- Pour the mixture into small containers and let it cool. Keep refrigerated..
- You can put into the popsicle container and turn it into chocolate ice cream! 😍.