Chinese Brocoli In Oyster Sauce Top Shallot.
You can have Chinese Brocoli In Oyster Sauce Top Shallot using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Brocoli In Oyster Sauce Top Shallot
- Prepare 2 cup of chinese brocoli or kai lan or gai lan.
- Prepare of SHALLOT IN OIL.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 6 small of thinly slice shallot.
- It’s of OYSTER SAUCE.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Chinese Brocoli In Oyster Sauce Top Shallot step by step
- PREPARE BLANCH CHINESE BROCOLI.
- bring water to a boil then simmer put chinese brocoli stem submerge for 1 minute then chinese brocoli leaf submerge for another half minute then drain and set aside.
- FOR CRISPY SHALLOT ,in pan with oil add slice shallot for 1 minute till lightly brown and fragrant then aset aside.
- FOR THE OYSTER SAUCE ,with half tsp of oil in pan add light soy sauce and oyster sauce immediately stir to mix and off heat.
- to serve top heated up oyster sauce on chinese brocoli then top shallot.
- BELOW,ARE FEW RECIPES USING OYSTER SAUCE ,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU.