Chicken tomato casserole. This recipe of Chicken and Tomato Casserole is a quick and easy dinner idea. It can literally be put together in an instant and the rest of the household can be sorted out while it bakes to perfection in. Tomatoes keep the chicken juicy in this no-fuss weekday dinner bake.
Top chicken tomato casserole recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Feel free to customize the spice level to your preference. Add the chicken thigh to the pan and sauté until sealed. You can cook Chicken tomato casserole using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken tomato casserole
- Prepare 6 of chicken drum sticks.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut in quarters.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 tins of tomatoes.
- You need 5 of new potatoes cut in half.
- You need 1 of courgette cut in 4.
- You need 2 of carrots cut in inch chunks.
- You need 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Prepare 10 of olives.
- You need 1 of heaped teaspoon of chopped rosemary.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
Tip in the potato, tomatoes, herbs and stock. Casserole-Roasted Chicken with Tomatoes, Peppers and Paprika. tomato beef casserole, tomato baked chicken, tomato casserole recipes, tomato chicken stew, potato chicken casserole. This is a basic, easy stew made with chicken legs or chicken breasts. I like to use a base of onions, celery and carrots but you could really use any vegetables.
Chicken tomato casserole step by step
- Pre heat the oven 200 degrees. Fry the onion, rosemary and bay leaves in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add in the garlic and green chilli cook on a medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add in all the veg and a splash of water then stir Fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, salt and pepper and brown a little, then add the tinned tomatoes, break up the tomatoes if yours are still whole and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add to a baking tray, also add in the tin of chickpeas, half a tin of water and the olives. Put in the oven for an hour..
DIRECTIONS Place chicken in a casserole dish. Mix soup mix, tomatoes, tomato puree, basil, chilli, wine vinegar and crumbled stock cube together. View top rated Chicken and tomato casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken And Chilies Casserole, Chicken And Biscuit Casserole, Chicken And Rice Casserole, etc. This Chicken Taco Casserole has all the delicious taco taste and is loaded with cheese.