Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca.
You can have Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 8 of small anchovy fillets.
- It’s 100 g of black olives.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of capers.
- You need 1 of peperoncini.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Spaghetti.
Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca instructions
- This is not a difficult recipe. Grate the garlic and slice the anchovies. Add them to a large wok and fry them in olive oil..
- The anchovies will dissolve and immediately it will smell… good..
- When the mixture turns golden, add the chopped olives and the capers. Use a low light on this for 5 minutes..
- Then add the tomatoes (and optional peperoncini)..
- Low light. Let it simmer for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, it’s time to cook the spaghetti. Break it in half before adding to the salted, boiling water..
- When the pasta is ready, the sauce is ready..
- Drain the pasta quickly and add it to the sauce. Mix it together with two forks..
- Give it a minute or two to stand. The spaghetti will adsorb the sauce..
- Buon appetito! (Red wine is recommended)..