One Egg Turmeric Omelette.
You can cook One Egg Turmeric Omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Egg Turmeric Omelette
- You need of Fresh.
- Prepare 1 of fresh egg.
- It’s of Cupboard.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of black mustard seeds.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
One Egg Turmeric Omelette instructions
- Assemble your ingredients – this is a quick recipe!.
- Warm the oil in a small frying pan on a low to medium heat. Drop in the mustard seeds and turmeric and warm until the seeds pop. Roll the oil around the pan to blend the spices..
- Whisk the egg for 15-20secs in a cup. Pour straight into the mixture leave for one sec then roll around the pan until you have an even layer of egg. This is QUICK!.
- When the edges brown and turn up, season with salt and pepper and chilli flakes to taste and start rolling the omelette into a tube. Serve straight away!.