Homemade Breaded spicy chicken fillet burger. Salam guys here is another recipe Homemade Spicy Chicken Fillet Burger KFC Style do try and let me know how it truns out for you all. i promise you guys you. These grilled chicken burgers topped with smashed avocado and homemade coleslaw are sure to be a dinner hit for fans of spicy food. This is a healthy, spicy ground chicken burger topped with smashed avocado and a homemade coleslaw.
Spice up your chicken dishes with a hint of chilli. We've got a zingy selection of chicken curries Spicy chicken cacciatore. With a tub of homemade tomato sauce in the fridge, this dish is a cinch. You can cook Homemade Breaded spicy chicken fillet burger using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Breaded spicy chicken fillet burger
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of breadcrumb.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cajun spice.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need Handful of Lettuce.
- Prepare of 🥒 3-4 slices of cucumber.
- It’s 3 slices of tomato 🍅.
Contrast breaded chicken with squash, tomatoes and aubergine flavoured with spicy Thai red curry. A great burger is all about the toppings – and this one doesn't disappoint! Making your burger into two thin patties keeps it juicy without any fillers. Photo "Homemade spicy chicken Burger" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of.
Homemade Breaded spicy chicken fillet burger step by step
- Firstly, preheat the Oven to 180 degree then butterfly the chicken breast. Dust it with season flour dip in the egg wash and cover it breadcrumb..
- Place the pan on the gas. Heat up little oil(shallow fry). Put the breaded chicken breast in the oil. Cook it both sides till it get into golden brown in colour..
- Place the chicken breast in to baking tray, put it in the oven and cook it for further 5-8 mins. In the mean time, cut the lettuce, cucumber and tomato in to thin slices. Toast the burger bun and build it up the salad and chicken breast once it’s reaches 75 degree in temperature. (use cooking prob).
- Enjoy with any choice of your Dip..
To make the chicken burger more succulent, we dip the chicken breast in an egg and flour mixture, so it gets a crumbly topping when you fry it. After you have cooked your chicken fillet burger, all you have to do is assemble the burger – and that's when you can let your imagination fly! Wendy's spicy chicken burger is perfect, if you have a few leftovers in the fridge and want some yummy burgers for dinner then this is a dream come We ate in silence and thought this was the most AMAZING thing since sliced bread. Make breaded chicken cutlets by pounding chicken breasts with a meat tenderizer, rolling pin, or the back of a heavy skillet. Then dredge them in flour, egg, and then breadcrumbs before frying to golden brown and crisp.