My mother’s pilaf with chicken white cream. An easy tweak to classic pilaf recipe – chicken instead of lamb – will make this dish to shine all different colors. Chicken require less time to cook, it is more lean so, let's say it is more healthy and also faster to prepare 🙂. Using whole chicken is an option, but in this case you probably need to.
Finally a quinoa pilaf that isn't bland or mushy! This easy Instant Pot quinoa pilaf is a side the entire family will love! Add remaining butter, chicken broth, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and paprika. You can have My mother’s pilaf with chicken white cream using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My mother’s pilaf with chicken white cream
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of carrot.
- It’s 4 pieces of ham or bacon.
- You need 3 cup of rice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of bouillon cube.
- It’s of Chicken cream.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of chicken leg.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of bouillon cube.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Use some chicken thighs with this it really makes a tastier dish. I cooked the chicken in veggie stock saved the remaining liquid after they were done and drizzled it into the pilaf with the chicken for the last step. Plate with plov on white background. Plate of pilaf, traditional turkish spicy food with rice, fried meat, carrot onion and parsley.
My mother’s pilaf with chicken white cream step by step
- Cut vegetables and ham and wash rice then drain..
- Fry with butter and vegetables oil, after fried add rice..
- Fry well. Put hot 3 cup of hot water with bouillon cube. Add pepper and salt to taste. Cover with lid and cook for about 13 minutes..
- Cut onions and chicken.
- Fry onion with butter and vegetables oil add chicken and fry well..
- After chicken is done put flour and stir well.
- Add milk 1 cup at a time and stir well. Cream gets thickened, put bouillon cube and salt and pepper..
- Put white chicken cream on rice and garnish with parsley and fried onion..
Chicken Rice Pilaf, a comforting and creamy dish packed full of tender chicken and sweet green peas. Rice – Long grain white rice is perfect for this recipe, if you'd rather use other kinds of rice just bear in Cream – I used half and half to make this dish and ensure it was as creamy as possible. Oven Baked Chicken with Cranberry, Walnut and Apple Rice Pilaf. That's somewhat of a mouthful of a recipe name, isn't it??!! Though… had to make do with baking paper to serve it.