Chicken Nuggets & Chips with Bacon & Miso Mayo.
You can cook Chicken Nuggets & Chips with Bacon & Miso Mayo using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Nuggets & Chips with Bacon & Miso Mayo
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Thyme.
- It’s 100 g of Butter.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 250 ml of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Miso paste.
- You need of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Bacon.
Chicken Nuggets & Chips with Bacon & Miso Mayo step by step
- First oven on 180 degrees then prepare the bread crumb mix by adding 2 cups off bread crumbs to a bowl followed by 1 tsp of garlic salt pinch of salt then 1 cup of parmesan and thyme then mix togeather. Next melt some butter either in a bowl over hot water or in a pan. Next add the chicken to the butter covering equally then add the chicken to the bread crumbs and on to a pan and in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Cut potatoes in to chips and add to a pan of boiling water to part cook for around 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the water on to a bowl with kitchen roll on and in to the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes. Once this has done remove from freezer add to a pan of medium hot oil or chip pan 160 degrees for 10 minutes then increase the heat to 180 degrees for a further 10 minutes. Finally remove from pan and add to a tray and into a oven at 220 degrees for a further 10 minutes or until golden brown..
- For the mayo add 250 ml of olive oil to a jug add one egg and 1 tbsp of white miso paste and using a hand blender starting at the bottom of the jug blend and slowly move up the jug until nice and think. Then add some cooked bacon and salt and blend again..