Salmon in Onion and Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Salmon in Onion and Tomato Sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon in Onion and Tomato Sauce
- It’s 1 of baked salmon fish head or fillet.
- You need of onion and tomato sauce.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 small of ripe tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each of dice garlic and shallot.
- You need 1 tbsp of peri peri chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice or kalamansi juice.
Salmon in Onion and Tomato Sauce step by step
- Season with salt and baked salmon then set aside.
- in pan saute dice garlic and shallot then add tomato and tomato paste with soy sauce cover lid simmer for 2 minute in low heat then add in the kalamansi juice or lemon juice and mix well.
- off heat serve top salmon and onion.