Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti.
You can have Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti
- Prepare 100 g of Spinach.
- It’s 40 g of Mushrooms.
- It’s 5 of Asparagus Spears.
- You need 3 of Purple sprouting broccoli spears.
- You need 5 of Sugar Snap Peas.
- You need 30 g of Courgette.
- Prepare 5 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 10 of King Prawns.
- It’s 2 TSP of Olive oil (optional).
- It’s 1 of Knorr Chicken Stock Cube.
- It’s 30 g of Salmon Philadelphia.
- You need 40 g of Whole-wheat Spaghetti (dry).
- It’s of Cayenne Pepper (optional to taste).
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti instructions
- Add spaghetti to a pan or boiling salted water..
- Roughly Chop all veg, add to a pan with the stock cube and olive oil. Add a dash of water or 2 and cook until still firm. Add the raw prawns and spinach until spinach has wilted..
- Add the Salmon Philadelphia and more water if required. Add cayenne and seasoning to taste..
- Once Philadelphia has melted add the Al Dente Spaghetti to the sauce and stir through. Serve and Enjoy!.