Italian style mozzarella stuffed chicken. Seasoned and Stuffed Chicken Marsala with mozzarella, parmesan, and sun dried tomatoes, smothered in savory marsala mushroom sauce. If you love this Stuffed Chicken Marsala, you'll love Honey Lime Garlic Chicken, Creamy Parmesan Chicken and Mushrooms, and Three Cheese Balsamic Stuffed Chicken. This Italian Stuffed Chicken will tickle your taste buds!
These stuffed chicken breasts Italian style makes a quick fresh and flavorful weeknight meal but is special enough for company. Today I'm sharing a new recipe with you that I think you'll love as much as we did. Recently I made stuffed chicken breasts Italian style that are so yummy! You can have Italian style mozzarella stuffed chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian style mozzarella stuffed chicken
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of crushed garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare Handful of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- It’s Handful of baby poatoes, halved.
- It’s Half of red bell pepper, chopped into cubes.
- You need Half of yellow bell pepper, chopped into cubes.
- You need 3/4 can of chopped tinned tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh basil, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
And if you love Italian food, you're in for a treat since the The Cooking Housewives are sharing. Today's recipe for Italian Stuffed Chicken is quite simple. Boneless skinless chicken breasts get pounded thin. Then, they get stuffed with a trio of mozzarella cheese, fresh spinach, and marinara.
Italian style mozzarella stuffed chicken step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 175°c..
- Mix the crushed garlic with the butter..
- Cut along the side of the chicken breast, stuff it with the chopped mozzarella and garlic butter, wrap them in the bacon and seal shut with the cocktail sticks..
- Place the chicken in a deep ovenproof dish, add the potatoes, peppers, cherry tomatoes, basil and oregano and cover with the tinned tomatoes..
- Cook for around 30 min until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are soft..
Italian Style Mozzarella Chicken Mozzarella Chicken is a fabulous weeknight dinner, made up of a rich, made from scratch tomato-based sauce, linguine pasta and chicken all topped with melty cheese. Working one at a time, dip chicken into the eggs, then dredge in bread crumbs, pressing to coat. Fill each chicken breast with Italian cheese blend mixture and close like a book over the filling. Coat the outside of each chicken breast with egg; press bread crumb mixture over egg layer to coat each chicken breast. Ingredient Substitutions for Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats.