Harissa Chicken and Butternut Squash Traybake.
You can cook Harissa Chicken and Butternut Squash Traybake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Harissa Chicken and Butternut Squash Traybake
- Prepare 4 of Chicken breasts, flattened out.
- Prepare 1 of Butternut squash, peeled and cut into pieces.
- Prepare 3 of red onions peeled and thickly sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of Harissa spice, I use Barts.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Fresh mint and coriander, roughly chopped.
- You need of Salt.
Harissa Chicken and Butternut Squash Traybake instructions
- Heat oven to 180..
- In a bowl toss the onion and squash in some oil to coat and sprinkle over 1 tsp Harissa and mix together to coat in spices. Set aside to marinate..
- Mix 1 tsp Harissa spice with some oil to form a loose mix and coat the chicken pieces well. Cover and set aside to marinate..
- Pile the veg into a large oven tray and cook for 20 mins.
- Add the chicken to the veg and cook for 20 mins. Turn and cook for a further 5 mins or until cooked through..
- Sprinkle over the fresh herbs season with salt and serve..