Omelet wrap with salmon and arugula 💛. Add cream cheese and horseradish to a bowl and stir to combine. Spread some of the cream cheese mixture on each omelette, then top with smoked salmon and arugula. Carefully roll the omelette together to form a wrap.
Has smoked salmon, arugula and lots of love. This easy omelet roll filled with Boursin cheese, smoked salmon, capers and arugula (rocket) is a delicious, showstopping brunch recipe. But this omelet roll filled with garlic and herb Boursin cheese and smoked salmon ticks all the boxes. You can have Omelet wrap with salmon and arugula 💛 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Omelet wrap with salmon and arugula 💛
- It’s 50 g of salmon smoked.
- It’s 20 g of arugula.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 10 g of chives.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of horse radish.
- It’s 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of Salt/pepper.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
It takes minutes to make and can feed a crowd easily. This healthy wrap is a unique twist on the usual lunchtime wrap, making it perfect for lunching on the go, or serving to friends and family. Smoked salmon gives this dish a sophisticated flavor, which is complemented perfectly by mustard and dill. Arugula adds peppery charm and crunch.
Omelet wrap with salmon and arugula 💛 step by step
- Finely chop chives. Wash arugula. Add cream cheese and horseradish to a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside..
- Add eggs, milk and chopped chives to a bowl and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper, then whisk in the flour..
- Heat vegetable oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add half of the egg mixture and fry for approx 2-3 min. until the egg is cooked. Flip the omelet and keep frying for approx 1 min. Remove the omelet from the pan, then repeat with the remaining egg mixture..
- Spread some of the cream cheese mixture on each omelet, then top with smoked salmon and arugula. Carefully roll the omelet together to form a wrap. Cut in half on a diagonal and enjoy !.
Chicken Wraps with Cucumber and Arugula. Arugula's trademark spicy flavor makes it one of the most popular lettuces in the world, not to mention one of the most nutrient-packed. Whenever I make salmon for dinner, I usually cook an extra piece for lunch just to make this arugula salmon salad with capers and shaved Parmesan – loaded with good fats and omegas! Place arugula on a dish, sprinkle with salt and fresh cracked pepper and top with salmon and capers. Traditional russian thin pancakes or crepes with cream cheese, smoked salmon and green onions on a white plate on a light surface holiday maslenitsa. vertical orientation. top view.