Mozzarella and chorizo tear and share bread. Very simple and very easy recipe It's surprisingly easy to make homemade cheese bread. This soft buttery yeasted bread is. Follow our easy Pesto, Mozzarella & Tomato Tear & Share Bread recipe at Jus-Rol for a delicious Italian treat.
Great at a party with drinks or as a relaxed starter. Sun-dried tomatoes, black olives & mozzarella. Garlic bread is always a crowd-pleaser. You can have Mozzarella and chorizo tear and share bread using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mozzarella and chorizo tear and share bread
- It’s of strong white bread flour.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of sachet of yeast.
- It’s of Mozzarella.
- It’s of Chorizo.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
This is our recipe for the best-ever tear-and-share garlic bread which not only looks fantastic, but is packed with mozzarella and parmesan as well as the garlic butter. These herby tear-and-share bread rolls have mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes baked into them – perfect for a picnic or for dipping into soup. Uncover the bread when it is puffed up. A super simple tear and share bread, elevating and making good use of a packet mix…shh, they'll never know!
Mozzarella and chorizo tear and share bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- In a large bowl place the flour and salt and create a well in the middle.
- Mix together yeast with lukewarm water and then gradually add to the dry ingredients bringing it together with your hands to make a ball.
- Dust a surface with flour and then knead the dough for around 10 minutes.
- Put back in the bowl and cover with a damp tea towel, allowing it to prove for hour.
- Whilst proving, slice the mozzarella and dice the chorizo (fry off the chorizo a little in a pan).
- Divide the proved dough into four and then roll individually into circles, top two of the doughs with mozzarella and chorizo.
- Next place the two doughs without toppings on top of each of the topped dough (for all recipe steps that follow repeat for each of the two doughs).
- Using a knife slice from near the centre to the edge to create segments.
- Twist each segment over itself.
- Cover with a damp cloth and allow to prove for another hour.
- Drizzle with a little oil and rosemary and then cook in a preheated oven for around 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Allow the bread to cool slightly before removing from the tin and placing on a cooling rack to cool completely. Tear and share the individual rolls, perfect for. Melting mozzarella, hot chorizo and baby spinach leaves in a baguette: sandwiches don't get better than this. Spoon the chorizo and mozzarella into the baguette, then spoon the juices from the pan over the top. Again, there is no need to butter the bread, as the pan juices will ensure the bread gets. with Chorizo and Mozzarella.