Smoked Salmon and Fennel Salad.
You can cook Smoked Salmon and Fennel Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon and Fennel Salad
- It’s 6 slice of Smoked salmon.
- You need 1 of Fennel (bulb).
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon's worth Lemon peel (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of lemon's worth Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 of times the amount of lemon juice Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Avocado (optional).
Smoked Salmon and Fennel Salad step by step
- Cut off the hard part above the fennel bulb and slice the white part into a thickness of 2-3 mm (put the green leaves aside for decoration)..
- Use a peeler to remove the lemon peel and finely chop. Slice the smoked salmon into bite-sized pieces (quarters)..
- Mix the lemon juice and olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and add the chopped lemon peel to make the dressing..
- Add the fennel from Step 1 to the dressing, and add the smoked salmon. If you are using avocado, slice it into bite-sized pieces and add it here..
- Top with the green fennel leaves you set aside for a nice finishing touch..