Spinach stuffed chicken breast. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this. All Reviews for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast.
Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden. This is the easiest and the tastiest Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe. The spinach stuffing is so creamy and smooth that you'll become addicted to it. You can have Spinach stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach stuffed chicken breast
- Prepare of Chicken breast (2 breasts).
- You need of Avocado oil (1 tbsp).
- You need of Paprika (1 tsp).
- It’s of Salt (1 tsp).
- You need of Garlic powder (1/4 tsp).
- You need of Onion powder (1/4 tsp).
- It’s of Cream cheese (115 grams).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup).
- Prepare of Mayonnaise (1 tbsp).
- Prepare of Spinach (1 cup).
- You need of Garlic minced (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Chilli flakes (1/2 tsp).
That leaves room for a side of whole-grain quinoa or farro. If you have leftover spinach, use it for a simple side salad. If you don't want to bother stuffing the chicken cutlets, turn these ingredients into a simple salad with a drizzle of olive oil and. And when this Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken from Yammie's Noshery came across my radar, I jumped on it straight away.
Spinach stuffed chicken breast step by step
- Preheat oven to 190 C..
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Drizzle with oil and set aside..
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken..
- Add the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, chilli flakes and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well..
- Spoon the mixture into each chicken breast..
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish. Bake, uncovered, until the chicken is cooked through..
Just a few common ingredients needed for the best easy spinach and cheese stuffed chicken ever. This low carb Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is the stuff keto dreams are made of! This crowd pleasing keto cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breast recipe is so incredibly tasty that nobody will care (or even believe) that it's low carb and gluten free! I love making stuffed chicken breasts, some of my favorites are Prosciutto, Pear and Brie Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken, Sun Dried Tomato and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Rollatini, and my husband's favorite, Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana. Juicy chicken breast and the fantastic combination of spinach, mushroom and cheese – you can't go wrong with it!