Omelette with Sweet & Sour Sauce. Download Sweet omelette stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Why not cook yourself a sweet omelette for a change? These delicious sweet fruit omelette make a great weekend breakfast.
These steps describe exactly how to make the traditional Japanese dish, tamagoyaki, a rolled omelette type dish that's slightly sweet and ideal for bento. Get started at step one below. A sweeter version of our classic Spanish omelette and the perfect solution to get rid of those leftover sweet potatoes that threaten to set a permanent camp in your cupboard before you figure out what to. You can have Omelette with Sweet & Sour Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Omelette with Sweet & Sour Sauce
- You need 100 g of Cooked Prawns *cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of *Optional Extra Ingredients.
- It’s of – Black Fungus OR Shiitake.
- You need of – Cooked Bamboo Shoot.
- You need of – Carrot *thinly sliced.
- It’s of Oil for cooking.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 4 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock *OR 1/2 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar *add extra if you like it more sour.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Potato Starch Flour.
- Prepare of Salt *as required.
This Sweet Souffle Omelette is perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet and fits well with How do I reheat Sweet Souffle Omelette? From chilled: Place in a microwave proof container with. A sweet breakfast omelette you say? Those that know me will know that I am not renowned for an..
Omelette with Sweet & Sour Sauce instructions
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and mix well. Check the flavour, add Salt if required depending on the Chicken Stock you use. *Note: Do not start heating yet..
- For the Omelette, if you add extra ingredients, cook them with small amount of Oil and lightly season with Salt & Pepper..
- Combine Eggs, Prawns, Spring Onion and cooked extra ingredients in a bowl. Season lightly with Salt & Pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan or wok, cook the mixture to form a large omelette..
- Heat the saucepan with the sauce ingredients in it, stirring constantly until the sauce is thickened..
- Place the omelette on a serving plate, pour the sauce over, and enjoy with freshly cooked rice..
Omelette Without Potato Recipes on Yummly This sweet potato omelette is quick, easy and geared towards people who are either on the move or loathe the kitchen. A delicious and nutritious snack or a great, easy meal for the whole family, omelettes are Australian Eggs brings you this collection of savoury and sweet omelette recipes perfect for breakfast. Sweet Corn Omelette Recipe, How To Make Sweet Corn Omelette Recipe. This is a traditional British recipe for a classic omelette which is made with sweet corn and tomato.