Chicken in the Dutch oven by Lagos. An extermely delicious and flavorsome chicken that allows a lot of variations. This recipe was featured by chef Andreas Lagos in Eleni Psyhouli's show, "Σεφ στον αέρα". Τσίζκεικ με φράουλες. Chicken in the Dutch oven by Lagos.
Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe? Cooking it in a dutch oven ensures the chicken is moist and flavorful, but still gets that awesome golden-brown, crispy skin. If chicken is burning: you should cook the chicken uncovered in the dutch oven, but if it starts to burn on top and the internal temperature is not high enough yet, you can. You can cook Chicken in the Dutch oven by Lagos using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken in the Dutch oven by Lagos
- Prepare 10 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 600 g of baby potatoes.
- It’s 500 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of orange, quartered.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oxymelo (balsamic vinegar with honey).
- You need 150 g of feta cheese or kalathaki of Limnos (traditional cheese of Limnos).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin (optionally).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
These Dutch oven chicken recipes are here to make your next dinner at home even easier. How to make Chicken and Dumplings. A complete step by step video recipe on how to make chicken and dumplings completely from scratch. Dutch Oven Roasted Chicken might not be the prettiest, but it definitely is the juiciest, moistest, tastiest, "deliciousest" chicken I have eaten in So anyway, given the size of the animals, I somehow got tempted to throw one in the Dutch oven and slowly roast it, just to see what would happen.
Chicken in the Dutch oven by Lagos step by step
- Wash the potatoes and boil them with their skin for 10-15 minutes. When they are done, press them with a fork or your hand to open them a little..
- Place the chicken and the rest of the ingredients except the sesame seeds, in a Dutch oven. Add the baby tomatoes whole, unless they are large, in this case you can press them a little so that they let out their juices..
- Bake at 200°C. About 30' before it is done, remove the lid so that the liquids evaporate and it cooks nicely..
- Serve with the roasted sesame seeds..
Set up your dutch oven for frying. Put your vegetable oil in the dutch oven. Once oil is shimmering add chicken and slightly brown, remove chicken and drippings and Add chicken and drippings back to Dutch Oven (see note above if using chicken breasts) Add salt and pepper, stir mixture. Fall-Apart Dutch Oven Chicken is nothing short of amazing! One of my favorite Dutch oven recipes, it's succulent, juicy, & tender-as-can-be!