You can have Chip Omelette using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chip Omelette
- You need 500 g of Maris Piper potatoes.
- You need 5 of hen eggs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp. of Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil.
- It’s 12 pinches of Table Salt.
- You need of Dust with a little Black Pepper.
Chip Omelette step by step
- Put chips in electric deep fat fryer for 10 minutes too cook them well done – in very hot Vegetable Oil.
- When chips are very nearly done,then put 6 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil in the large frying pan with see through lid and then crack the 5 eggs into the cold Vegetable Oil and then break up the egg yolks into the egg white's with a Dinner Fork within the Frying Pan.
- Add the very hot chips too the lightly beaten eggs with black pepper in – and then fry fast – for 3 minutes with the see through glass lid on – the frying pan's own lid – put 6 pinches of Table Salt onto the chips before fast frying for 3 minutes and then when it is done – add a further 6 pinches of Table Salt over the top and then it's done – eat out of the frying pan or try to get it onto a large plate..