Chicken in the Dutch oven with fragrant potatoes. Sprinkle chicken with chicken spice rub. Heat a dutch oven over medium high heat. Add HALF the bacon and cook until lightly browned.
Quartered potatoes will be ultra soft and they'll soak up all that delicious flavor. If you leave them whole, they won't be as good and will take longer to Preheat the oven with the dutch oven inside. Sear the chicken, breast side down, in the. You can cook Chicken in the Dutch oven with fragrant potatoes using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken in the Dutch oven with fragrant potatoes
- It’s 4 of chicken legs.
- It’s 8 of medium-sized potatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion, quartered.
- You need 1 clove of garlic cut in half.
- You need 3 of mushrooms in slices.
- Prepare 1 of pepper, green.
- You need 1 of sweet red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of carrots in round slices.
- You need 4-5 sprigs of parsley.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- It’s of paprika.
View top rated Dutch oven chicken potatoes green beans recipes with ratings and reviews. Cook these in an Instant Pot, on the stovetop or in the oven. And finally, on the last day we served it up for breakfast with roasted sweet potatoes and eggs for a quick and hearty chicken carnitas Chicken Carnitas Recipe (Instant Pot, Stove Top, Dutch Oven). This dutch oven whole chicken recipe is amazing!
Chicken in the Dutch oven with fragrant potatoes instructions
- Wash the chicken legs, spread them out on the lid of the Dutch oven and season with salt, pepper, oregano, curry powder and paprika. Rub them so that the spices are distributed evenly..
- Place them at the bottom of the Dutch oven and then, using a spoon, spread the mustard..
- Place the quartered potatoes on the lid without rinsing it. Season with salt and pepper, a little oregano and mix. Spread them on top of the chicken..
- Chop the rest of the vegetables on top and after seasoning with salt and pepper pour the lemon juice and the oil over them, rinse the lid with the water and add that into the pot..
- Cover with the lid and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 2 hours. Check from time to time so that it doesn't get dry and if necessary add a little water..
- When the two hours have passed open the lid and carefully remove the chicken. Mix lightly shaking the pot and place the chicken on top. Grill a little so that it gets golden brown..
Perfectly baked in the oven or cooked over a campfire, it comes out moist and juicy every time. Rub olive oil on top of meat, set inside on top of potatoes with the breast side facing up. Season outside of chicken skin with seasonings of your. Reminded me of my mom's cooking. These Dutch oven chicken recipes are here to make your next dinner at home even easier.