Chicken with potatoes in the oven. Chicken and potatoes are tender and juicy inside and crispy outside. I suggest another recipe for a delicious sauce that perfectly accentuate the taste of this dish. Well lubricated with this mixture in the chicken on all sides, inside and outside and the potatoes.
The chicken skin turns very crispy, while the meat stays juicy. Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make. Remove the baking dish from the oven, push the potatoes to the sides and arrange the chicken breasts in the middle. You can cook Chicken with potatoes in the oven using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken with potatoes in the oven
- Prepare 1 of chicken.
- Prepare 1/24 cup of oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 of little oregano.
- You need of juice of half a lemon.
Season the chicken with salt and drizzle with the garlic mixture. The chicken is done when crisp and brown and the potatoes should be roasted to a fine golden color. One Pot Chicken & Potatoes recipe is a simple, easy and delicious dinner idea. Just toss chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in the baking dish with seasoning & roast!
Chicken with potatoes in the oven step by step
- Wash the chicken..
- Peel the potatoes and cut them for the oven..
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano..
- Coarsely chop the garlic..
- Place everything in your baking tray..
- Add the oil with a little water..
- Bake for an hour and a half at 180°C – 200°C..
- When it is done, remove from the oven and as it is piping hot, pour the lemon on top and it's ready!.
There are no dishes to wash and the baked chicken thighs are juicy and crispy. Garlic makes the chicken and potatoes very. Place with onion in large, shallow foil-lined baking pan. Take out of the oven and carefully flip chicken around. I drizzled my chicken bone broth over the top to enhance.