Chicken Casserole In Oven.
You can have Chicken Casserole In Oven using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Casserole In Oven
- It’s 400 g of Chicken pieces.
- Prepare 2 of Large potatoes cut in small cubes.
- It’s 1 Tin of mixed carrots and peas.
- You need 20 cl of White wine.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken gravy powder.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
- You need as needed of Olive oil.
- Prepare as needed of tin foil.
Chicken Casserole In Oven instructions
- 1: Finely chop the garlic. 2: Cover the base of a small cooking pot with oil and gently fry the garlic until golden brown. 3: Add a 1 tablespoon of chicken gravy powder, 1 tablespoon of chicken seasoning powder, the wine and water. Stir and boil on high heat for 5 minutes. 4: Place the pieces of chicken in an oven dish of an approximate size of 30cm by 20cm. Also add the potatoes and the mixed carrots and peas. Sprinkle some salt and pepper..
- 5: Grab the small cooking pot and pour the contents over the chicken, potatoes and vegetables. 6: Cover with tin foil and place in the oven at 200c for 90 minutes. 7: Remove the foil and continue to cook for 30 minutes. 8: Remove from the oven and serve. 9: Enjoy….