Spaghetti Olio E Aglio With Chili Garlic.
You can have Spaghetti Olio E Aglio With Chili Garlic using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Olio E Aglio With Chili Garlic
- It’s 200 grams of spaghetti.
- It’s 10 of small garlic clove pounded or fine dice.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt for seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Of fresh coriander Or Chinese flat parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Of Chili garlic or dried Chili flake.
Spaghetti Olio E Aglio With Chili Garlic step by step
- Bring a lightly salted pot of water then add in spaghetti for 8 to 10 minutes then drain.
- With oil sauté the (1/2)slice garlic till it’s lightly brown then set aside as garnish, then (1/2) sauté the pounded garlic with a dash of salt for half a minute, and not brown.
- Add in the spaghetti and fresh coriander with a dash of salt and mix well.
- Add in 1 tsp garlic Chili or dried Chili flake and mix well and enjoy.
- Remake Today, Linguine Olio E Aglio.