Manchego and chorizo croquettes. Gradually stir in the milk until you have a smooth sauce. Add the cheese and stir until melted, then stir in the chorizo and season really well. This is an easy cooking recipe that makes use of Spanish beef chorizo combined with the nutty taste of Manchego to create fried bites of meaty goodness.
Remove pot from heat and whisk in Manchego, Adobo and parsley. Transfer milk mixture to bowl; chill until completely cold and. This spanish croquettes recipe was SO GOOD! You can have Manchego and chorizo croquettes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Manchego and chorizo croquettes
- Prepare of manchego cheese.
- Prepare of finely chopped chorizo.
- It’s of panko bread crunbs.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of plain flour.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of a small onion very finely chopped.
The Panko crisped up on the outside perfectly. But when you bit into them, the Manchego-Bernaisse sauce just melted into your mouth. And that chorizo — oh that chorizo — kept us all going back for more. Croquettes are adorned with parsley for these bite-size appetizers.
Manchego and chorizo croquettes instructions
- Melt the butter in a pot, fry the onion, gradually add the flour. Making a paste and cook for about a minute. Then add the milk gradually, keep whisking until milk is gone..
- Add cheese and chorizo into the paste and mix until melted. Leave to chill for 1hr +..
- Add beaten eggs to one bowl, flour to another and the breadcrumbs to a separate one. Add flour to your hands. Make 12 balls of paste. Then roll each in eggs, then flour and then breadcrumbs..
- This recipe we oven baked them for 20 mins but I would recommend deep fat frying them instead as it will seal them much better..
All Reviews for Croquettes with Serrano Ham and Manchego Cheese. Ham and Cheese Croquettes are a traditional Spanish tapa and a delicious easy-to-make appetizer to serve at a party. Fill the croquettes with Manchego These Ham and Cheese Croquettes are crispy crunchy on the outside and filled with a creamy cheesy mixture of manchego cheese and Iberico Ham. Read a recipe for classic ham and cheese croquettes. Receta de Croquetas de Jamón y Queso Manchego – Ham and Manchego Cheese Croquettes Recipe.