Japanese-Style Salmon and Mushroom Tofu Cream Pasta.
You can have Japanese-Style Salmon and Mushroom Tofu Cream Pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese-Style Salmon and Mushroom Tofu Cream Pasta
- You need 60 grams of Short pasta of your choice.
- Prepare 100 grams of Mushrooms of your choice (I used shimeji and king oyster mushrooms).
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 100 grams of Raw salmon fillet.
- You need 1 pinch of of each Salt and pepper (for seasoning the salmon).
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 180 ml of Additive-free soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White miso.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White wine or sake.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Japanese-style dashi (soup base).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Finely chopped parsley.
Japanese-Style Salmon and Mushroom Tofu Cream Pasta instructions
- Thinly slice the onion and separate the mushrooms from each other. Slice them if you are using king oyster mushrooms or shiitake mushrooms..
- Slice off the skin of the salmon, cut it into 2 cm cubes, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then, lightly coat the salmon in some cake flour..
- Heat some olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan over medium heat, cook the salmon until its colour changes, then remove from the pan. Wipe away the residual oil in the frying pan..
- Heat the butter in the frying pan over medium-low heat and sauté the onions from Step 1. Once the onions have softened, sprinkle in the cake flour and stir to coat. Be careful not to let the flour burn..
- Add the mushrooms from Step 1,quickly sauté them, then drizzle on the white wine or sake. Lower the heat and gradually add the soy milk evenly in the pan..
- Add the dashi and the miso. Return the salmon from Step 3 to the pan. Gently simmer until the sauce reaches an ideal thickness..
- Add the boiled pasta and mix together with the sauce. Taste and add salt if needed..
- Plate the pasta, crack some black peppercorns on top, and sprinkle some parsley on top. Enjoy it piping hot!.
- This is the pasta that I used (sedanini). Use whichever type that you like!.