Sig's Goats Brie, Egg and Tomato griddle Sandwich.
You can have Sig's Goats Brie, Egg and Tomato griddle Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Goats Brie, Egg and Tomato griddle Sandwich
- It’s of rustic bread, suitable to cook on griddle.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- You need of wild garlic salt.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of flavoursome tomatoes.
- Prepare of white onion.
- You need of baby spinach leaves.
- You need of hardboiled eggs.
- Prepare of creamy goats cheese brie, or other creamy brie.
Sig's Goats Brie, Egg and Tomato griddle Sandwich step by step
- Put a pot of water on the stove and hardboil the eggs.
- In the meantime heat your griddle pan and rub with a little vegetable oil ..
- Brush the bread first from one side with some of the butter ,it needs to just be brushed , sprinkle with some of the wild garlic salt . Turn the slice with the buttered side facing down into the pan . No carefully brush the other side with butter and sprinkle with some of the wild garlic salt. (Or use ordinary garlic salt or rub with some peeled and broken down garlic pieces).
- Griddle until the griddle lines just appear on the facing down side. Use a fork or such to check this , don't use fingers as the bread will be hot. Then turn the bread and griddle the other side to the same golden brown colour..
- Remove the bread from the griddle . Whilst the bread is cooking slice your onions, tomatoes thinly . When the eggs are boiled run under cold water, slice lengthways , point to point , then slice the brie. Rinse the spinach and dry as much as possible ..
- Lay two slices of bread with onions, tomatoes , and the still warm eggs , the sliced brie and then the spinach . The brie should slightly melt around the spinach. Then take the other slice of bread and gently put on top of the assembled sandwich, press down slightly. Cut into triangles or halves and , share and enjoy.