Tandoori Tangdi Kababs.
You can have Tandoori Tangdi Kababs using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori Tangdi Kababs
- You need 500 grams of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dahi.
- It’s 1 tbsp of haldi powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mirchi powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tandoori chicken masala.
- You need as required of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
Tandoori Tangdi Kababs instructions
- Marination:- Wash chicken properly and make splits in it with a knife In a bowl mix dahi ginger garlic paste all masalas add chicken drumsticks in it and mix it well marinate for whole night or Maximum 4 hours. See that you mix masala well and put on chicken properly..
- In frying add oil and as it gets heat fry chicken with all masala on medium flame at both side till it is cooked from inside u have cook it with a close lid and stir it occasionally in between..
- After chicken gets well cooked place it on gas and tandoor it from both side very well don't let it burn careful while doing..
- Cook it well on low flame.
- Once it is serve hot with salad..