Spaghetti frittata. Reviews for: Photos of Spaghetti Frittata. Spaghetti Frittata. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. La frittata di spaghetti è un piatto unico da realizzare per le scampagnate, ma anche per non sprecare della pasta in avanzo!
Spaghetti and veggies meet an egg omelet in this quick and delicious one-pot brunch dish. Spaghetti Frittata. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines..oil; Add the spaghetti mixture and smooth the top with a spatula; Cook over medium-low heat until Shake the pan occasionally to keep the frittata from sticking. Rather than turning the frittata, place. You can have Spaghetti frittata using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti frittata
- Prepare 150 of of spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 of large or 3 small eggs.
- You need 100 g of pancetta.
- You need of Good sprinkle of Parmesan.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
This leftover pasta frittata, made from eggs, spaghetti, and Parmesan, makes a quick and easy This leftover pasta frittata makes terrific use of last night's spaghetti leftovers—with sauce or without. Your Spaghetti Frittata stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights.
Spaghetti frittata step by step
- Bring water to the boil. Add salt. Cook pasta. Drain 1-2 mins before cooking time is up.
- Cook pancetta in a pan with oil. Once browned, add spaghetti. Mix well for 1 min. Add Parmesan and mix.
- Beat eggs and add to spaghetti. Give slight mix. Cook on medium for 3-4 until brown. Flip over and cook for another 3-4 mins.
- Serve Golden brown :).
Do you ever end up with just a couple handfuls of spaghetti noodles?!Â And you don't know what to do with them?! Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but firm. Drain and refresh with cold water. Spaghetti frittata is a popular Italian way to use up leftover spaghetti and tomato sauce. My good friend Teresa, who comes from Sorrento in the south of Italy, makes these frittatas in the summertime.