Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus. Simple and delicious with just ham and cheese but you can use whatever ingredients you like to stuff your. Tip: To roast peppers, place on baking sheet under broiler. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Toss the asparagus in olive oil, season and cook in an ovenproof frying pan until softened. Mix the eggs with half the pesto. Take half of the asparagus out. You can have Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s 120 of prosciutto cotto ham or other good quality ham.
- You need 200 g of asparagus.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 80 g of Langres cheese.
- Prepare of Rocket leaves for garnish.
Put the cheese and three-quarters of the ham in the centre of the omelette and cook until the cheese has melted. Easy Healthy Ham, Cheese, and Asparagus Quiche recipe without any crust. This is just one of those throw together omelette/frittatas. I make this as a special when I just don't feel like being creative.
Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus step by step
- Prep the asparagus by trimming the tick ends of it. Use vegetable peeler to do it. In the mixing bowl whisk the eggs..
- Pre heat the Bbq to medium. Brush the asparagus with the olive oil and place it directly on the Bbq. Cook for about 3- 4 min from each side..
- At the same time place fhe pan on the Bbq. Drizzle with little bit of olive oil and let it to heat up. Pour half of the eggy mixture in and let it to cook from the bottom..
- When omelette is cooked half way from the bottom start adding sliced ham, grilled asparagus and some sliced cheese. Close the lid to cook the omelette from the top. It should take couple of minutes..
- Helping yourself with the the fish slice slide the omelette from the pan directly to the plate. Decorate with some rocket leaves. Sprinkle with little bit of sea salt (optional) and freshly ground pepper..
Serve with hashbrowns, toast, or rice. Sometimes I even add chopped green onion, or any color pepper we have on hand. Baked Ham Wrapped Asparagus in Bechamel Sauce. Wrap the ham slices around the asparagus, leaving only the tips uncovered. Place them in an oven-safe platter.