Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice.
You can cook Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice
- You need 2 cup of any leftover roasted chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of edamame bean.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepoer.
- You need 1 dash of parsley flake.
- It’s 4 cup of cooked rice.
Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice step by step
- Cooked rice as usual in a rice cooker then once rice is cooked put all ingredient and bake for another 10 minute.
- top parsley flake on rice and serve hot.
- OPTIONAL USING SHREDED LEFTOVER CHICKEN MEAT, PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347100-lg-pandan-fried-chicken—thai-traditional-dish https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338860-fried-curry-chicken.
- LEFTOVER EDAMMAME BEANS PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENT BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333535-edamame-bean-with-soy-vineger-sauce.