Easy Deep Fried Tandoori Masala Chicken #pacemakers.
You can have Easy Deep Fried Tandoori Masala Chicken #pacemakers using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Deep Fried Tandoori Masala Chicken #pacemakers
- It’s of Chicken Drumsticks.
- You need of Thyme.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Crushed garlic and ginger.
- It’s of Tandoori Masala.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Plain Yoghurt.
- It’s of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Oil for Deep Frying.
Easy Deep Fried Tandoori Masala Chicken #pacemakers instructions
- Begin by marinating your chicken. Add your chicken in a bowl followed by thyme, turmeric, garlic powder, garlic and ginger paste, tandoori masala and vinegar..
- Mix everything together and rub the chicken with the spices.
- Add in your plain yoghurt into the bowl and sprinkle some little bitbof thyme on top, mix everything and let the chicken drumsticks marinate for 1hour to overnight..
- Once marinated, prepare your coating ingredients which are 2 eggs, all purpose flour, black pepper, tandoori masala and salt..
- Season your all purpose flour with the black pepper, salt and tandoori masala..
- Take one of the drumsticks coat it with the all purpose flour while shaking the excess flour, then dip it in the egg wash. Repeat for all other drumsticks..
- Once all drumsticks are well coated, heat your oil on medium heat and deep fry the drumsticks while turning on each side until all are well cooked..
- Remove the drumsticks once fried and well cooked, on a kitchen towel, drain the excess oil and serve your chicken..
- You can find the same recipe in video format 👉 https://youtu.be/h9z4RuoaWIc.