Keto Broccoli Salad.
You can have Keto Broccoli Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Broccoli Salad
- You need of For the Salad:.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 3 head of Broccoli cut bite-size.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar.
- It’s 1/4 of red Onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted sliced almonds.
- Prepare 3 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshly chopped dill.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- You need 2/3 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
Keto Broccoli Salad step by step
- In a medium pot or saucepan, bring 6 cups of salted water to a boil. While waiting for the water to boil, prepare a large bowl with ice water..
- Add broccoli florets to the boiling water and cook until tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in the prepared bowl of ice water. When cool, drain florets in a colander..
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine dressing ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and pour over dressing. Toss until ingredients are combined and fully coated in dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve..