Whosayna’s Mutton Chops Chaanps.
You can have Whosayna’s Mutton Chops Chaanps using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Mutton Chops Chaanps
- It’s of Marinade:.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Mutton chops (with bone) or 6 Chicken Drumsticks.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need of Coating:.
- You need 1 kg of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of tsp￼￼ Salt.
- It’s of Chilli powder (pinch).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Green chillies (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of Corriander leaves (chopped).
- Prepare of Coating (when frying):.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Salt (pinch).
- You need of Black pepper (pinch).
Whosayna’s Mutton Chops Chaanps instructions
- Boil mutton chops or chicken drumsticks in the marinade with little water till tender, dry the water.
- Boil and mash the potatoes to soft dough like add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Take a handful of potato mixture put on your left palm, make a puri like with right hand.
- Keep on chop on the potato puri and cover it all up.
- When all done, beat egg with the other ingredients.
- Keep a pan on flame fill half with oil.
- When oil is heated up lower flame to medium, deep each chaanp in egg mixture and coat all two sides then lower slowly in the pan.
- Put three at a time, fry to golden color on each side.
- Strain excess oil on strainer then lay them on a tray with kitchen paper on it.