Warm Bean Spicy Salad.
You can have Warm Bean Spicy Salad using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Warm Bean Spicy Salad
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 1 of large red onion finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 tin of haricot beans.
- Prepare 1 tin of cannellini beans.
- It’s 1 tin of kidney beans.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare of Juice of a lime.
- It’s 1 tsp of all spice.
- You need 1 of red chilli finely sliced.
- You need 75 ml of coconut water.
- You need of Large handful of kale.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Warm Bean Spicy Salad instructions
- Heat a large frying pan or wok, finely dice the onion and garlic..
- Throw it in the pan and let it gently soften them on a medium heat for about 4 minutes..
- Open the tins of beans rinse them with water, drain then add to the onion mixture. Stir..
- Whilst they are warming chop the red chilli into fine slices..
- Next add the hot sauce stir well..
- Throw in the kale and the chilli, stir well and pour in the coconut water. Stir gently let it all soften for 3 – 4 minutes..
- Throw in a pinch of all spice..
- Squeeze the lime and simply…..