Salmon and Wakame Stem Salad.
You can cook Salmon and Wakame Stem Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon and Wakame Stem Salad
- It’s 50 g of salted wakame stem.
- Prepare 100 g of fresh sushi grade salmon.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of wasabi.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white sesame seeds.
Salmon and Wakame Stem Salad step by step
- Wash the wakame stem and soak in a bowl of water for 10 min to get rid of the salty taste. Then boil it until its color turns a bright green, usually in another 3 to 5 min. (if you prefer less salty taste, soak for longer). Let it soak in cold water for a while..
- Slice the salmon into 1cm thick slices. Cut the boiled wakame stem into 5cm pieces..
- Put the salmon and wakame stem into a bowl. Add all the seasonings and mix together well..
- Finally, add the cherry tomatoes and mix all together. Serve in a salad bowl and sprinkle white sesame seeds on the top and it's ready to eat!.
- note; if the wakame stem is already boiled one, then you do not have to boil them (in the process of description 1).