Honey glazed chicken drumsticks. Hope your Christmas is going great so let's just add some little flavors to your winter days I'm back again with some really good. For these chicken drumsticks, I had seen that drumsticks were on sale — so I put them on the list. Instead I just improvised on the night I felt like eating chicken drumsticks.
This glazed chicken drumsticks recipe calls for ingredients that make up a very simple but delicious marinade. Soy sauce, honey, chili sauce, a small amount of oil, ground ginger and salt and pepper make up the marinade. This deliciously glazed, Martinelli's-infused chicken is sure to be a hit tonight. You can cook Honey glazed chicken drumsticks using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey glazed chicken drumsticks
- Prepare 18 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 4 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
How to Make Apple Honey Chicken Drumsticks. In a few short steps, make an irresistible, tantalizing dish your family will love. Honey-glazed chicken drumsticks don't require any special culinary skills. They're a meatier alternative to chicken wings as finger food for informal gatherings, or a satisfying entree in their own right.
Honey glazed chicken drumsticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°f.
- Wash your chicken off drain and put the chicken in a large bowl …add 2 tablespoons of oil and mix around.
- Add the chopped garlic ..black pepper.. salt.. onion powder.. 1 teaspoon of season salt.. 1teaspoon garlic powder and massage it in the chicken with your hands.
- In a small bowl add the egg yolk honey 1/2 teaspoon of season salt 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder and melted butter and whisk together.
- Save a 1/4 of the honey mixture in a cup for later.
- In a deep baking dish lightly grease it with some butter and line your chicken up in it.
- Brush on the honey mixture making sure to get both sides of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered @ 325 for 40 minutes.
- When the 40 minutes is up take your chicken out and up your temperature to 375° f… turn the chicken over and brush on the remaining honey mixture and put it back in the oven for 35 more minutes and enjoy !.
These Asian-inspired chicken drumsticks are finger-lickin' good! I skinned the drumsticks to lighten them up, but you won't miss it! Some other Asian chicken drumsticks recipes similar to this you should try are my Sweet 'n Spicy Asian Glazed Grilled Drumsticks and Honey Teriyaki Drumsticks. Here's what you need: chicken drumsticks, chicken thighs, water, apple cider vinegar, salt, lemon pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, flour, eggs, milk, hot sauce, honey, water. Honey Glazed Drumsticks recipe: These sweet, deliciously sticky drumsticks will encourage even the most polite diners to lick their fingers, so supply If desired, remove skin from chicken.