Honey glazed chicken drumsticks. Hope your Christmas is going great so let's just add some little flavors to your winter days I'm back again with some really good. For these chicken drumsticks, I had seen that drumsticks were on sale — so I put them on the list. Instead I just improvised on the night I felt like eating chicken drumsticks.
This glazed chicken drumsticks recipe calls for ingredients that make up a very simple but delicious marinade. Soy sauce, honey, chili sauce, a small amount of oil, ground ginger and salt and pepper make up the marinade. This deliciously glazed, Martinelli's-infused chicken is sure to be a hit tonight. You can have Honey glazed chicken drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey glazed chicken drumsticks
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 of whole green chillies.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- You need 2 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- You need of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- You need 4 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of oil.
How to Make Apple Honey Chicken Drumsticks. In a few short steps, make an irresistible, tantalizing dish your family will love. Honey-glazed chicken drumsticks don't require any special culinary skills. They're a meatier alternative to chicken wings as finger food for informal gatherings, or a satisfying entree in their own right.
Honey glazed chicken drumsticks instructions
- Wash the chicken drumsticks and make sure you remove all the fat from it and make 2 or 3 slits in the drumsticks so that the chicken is flavoured properly..
- Take another bowl and add 3 tablespoons of soya sauce, 3 tablespoon of honey and mix them well, now add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies and at the end add some salt to taste..
- Add the chicken drumsticks in the liquid and marinate it for minimum 2 hours..
- Now heat up a thick bottom pan and add some oil in it, add your drumsticks and cook them for 3 minutes in each side in high flame and now lower the flame and cook the chicken for 4 mins from each side with a lid on..
- When the chicken is cooked properly remove it and serve it hot, sprinkle some fresh coriander !!.
These Asian-inspired chicken drumsticks are finger-lickin' good! I skinned the drumsticks to lighten them up, but you won't miss it! Some other Asian chicken drumsticks recipes similar to this you should try are my Sweet 'n Spicy Asian Glazed Grilled Drumsticks and Honey Teriyaki Drumsticks. Here's what you need: chicken drumsticks, chicken thighs, water, apple cider vinegar, salt, lemon pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, flour, eggs, milk, hot sauce, honey, water. Honey Glazed Drumsticks recipe: These sweet, deliciously sticky drumsticks will encourage even the most polite diners to lick their fingers, so supply If desired, remove skin from chicken.