My Chicken Pesto Spaghetti.
You can have My Chicken Pesto Spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Pesto Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 handful of bunch of Dried Spaghetti enough for 2. I use Wheat.
- You need Half of the breast of a small rotisserie chicken.
- It’s 2 tbls of already made Pesto in a jar with olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Sundried tomatoes in a jar olive oil, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese grated.
- Prepare of Add 1/4 Tsp black cracked pepper.
- It’s of Pine nuts to garnish but I used edible seeds with some nuts.
My Chicken Pesto Spaghetti step by step
- Cook the pasta in a pot of salted boiling water..
- While the spaghetti is cooking pull off the chicken in shreds or take off the breast and shred it with two forks.
- Combine the pesto with the chicken and add the Sundried Tomatoes, then strain the spaghetti and combine the mix with spaghetti..
- Add the cheese and mix the add it all to a serving plate and add a little crumbled pine nuts to the top I used salted seeds on mine..