Chicken Drumsticks in Schezwan Sauce.
You can cook Chicken Drumsticks in Schezwan Sauce using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Drumsticks in Schezwan Sauce
- It’s of Marination:.
- You need 10 of chicken leg pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic (minced).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1large of egg (beaten).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Schezwan sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need as needed of Chopped spring onion.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying drumsticks.
Chicken Drumsticks in Schezwan Sauce instructions
- Rinse chicken drumsticks with water and pat dry with paper towels. Using a sharp knife poke into the meaty areas of the drumsticks and cut a few slits in each drumstick. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the marinade ingredients (Egg, sesame oil, vinegar, chilli paste, garlic ginger minced, corn flour, salt, black pepper, soya sauce)..
- Add drumsticks to the marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate drumsticks in the marinade for 2 hours..
- Deep fry these Drumsticks on med flame till crispy..
- In a large frying pan over medium heat add 2 tsp sesame oil, minced garlic and minced ginger and saute until starting to soften. Add all the remaining sauce ingredients and stir until bubbling..
- Add fried chicken drumsticks and toss in the sauce to coat. Sprinkle with chopped green onions..
- Remove drumsticks from pan and serve hot with Schezwan sauce or any sauce of your choice..