Thai Chicken Drumsticks. Thai Baked Chicken Drumsticks – juicy, tasty, moist chicken marinated with amazing Thai flavors and baked to golden perfection. This is the second week of back-to-school and my life has gone. Jump to Recipe – Print Recipe.
Do try out and share your experiences in the comment section below. Transfer to a bowl, add the chicken and toss to coat. These are quick and easy Thai chicken drumsticks. You can cook Thai Chicken Drumsticks using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Drumsticks
- You need of Ingredients for chicken:.
- It’s 6-8 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 2-3 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 3 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of rice wine.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha hot sauce (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Juice of one lime.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of Extra Thai sweet chili sauce.
Toss all ingredients in a bag, allow to marinate (an hour or overnight) and grill later. These are perfect to make for parties. Chicken drumsticks baked in the oven in Thai style. Make a few slits on chicken drumsticks and apply the marinade over them.
Thai Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Marinate the chicken drumsticks with all the chicken ingredients in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours, preferably overnight..
- Remove the chicken from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to air frying..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for about 18-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through when the internal temperature exceeds 170F (77C)..
- Drizzle some Thai sweet chili sauce over drumsticks and sprinkle some chopped cilantro to serve..
Keep them in the refrigerator to marinate for two to. Marinate chicken drummers in aromatic Thai red curry paste and sweet chilli for super tasty Arrange the drumsticks on the foil, spaced apart. Coat the chicken with any marinade left in the bowl, then. Your best game-day recipe for Spicy Thai Red Curry Chicken Drumsticks! Bring the heat and flavor in a healthy, gluten-free, and paleo way that will keep the crowd cheering for more than just the winning.