Delicious crispy chicken drumsticks. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and I don't know if it's because kids just like eating with their hands or if it's because chicken legs are delicious, but it happens without fail every time. Welcome back everyone, today I have new recipe about "Cooking Crispy Chicken Drumstick".
They are easy to prepare and absolutely delicious. The chicken is crunchy and full of flavor. Baking the chicken gives a crunchy coating without adding extra calories or mess from frying! You can cook Delicious crispy chicken drumsticks using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious crispy chicken drumsticks
- It’s 2 tb of spoon Soya sauce.
- It’s Half of kg chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 2 tb of chilli sause.
- It’s 2 tb of spoon lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tb of spoon ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spoon white pepper.
This roasted chicken drumsticks recipe couldn't be easier! I'm excited to show you how to cook chicken drumsticks. These baked chicken drumsticks are chicken wing killers. I can almost guarantee it that most of you, if not all, will be Seeing how popular my extra crispy baked chicken wings recipe has been, I decided to try it on chicken drumsticks.
Delicious crispy chicken drumsticks step by step
- Marinate chicken in the ingredients mentioned above and leave it for one hour.
- Take all purpose floor and add 1 tb spoon of corn flour and coat the chicken twice in the mixture by dipping it in water or egg.
- Now fry the chicken at medium flame and serve it with french fries and coleslaw.
Easy to make Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks – this chicken recipe is family friendly and full of flavor. The chicken drumsticks are so moist and juicy. Who doesn't like crispy chicken drumsticks? I got inspired by this recipe from Nagi of Recipe Tin Eats who Cover the drumsticks in the rub and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. We somehow didn't have baking powder so I substituted coconut flour in its place.