Italian Herbs Chicken Drumsticks.
You can have Italian Herbs Chicken Drumsticks using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Herbs Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 2 tbsp of herbs and spice like organo, garlic powder, tomato poweder, onion powder, thyme, parsley, rosemary, chili flakes.
- It’s 1 envelope of parchment paper.
Italian Herbs Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Who says you can’t enjoy healthy chicken snacks without an oven?Here we have this amazing style of cooking delectable snacks without a messy oven, and there aren't any pots and pans to wash, except one!.
- Marinate your chicken pieces in tomato powder (you can skip it if you don’t have it), herbs like rosemary, basil, oregano, thyme, and parsley, garlic powder (you can use fresh garlic too), onion paste or powder, black pepper, star anise, celery (salt or fresh). Add a tablespoon of corn starch and 1 tsp of olive oil. Mix well. Wrap chicken pieces in a parchment paper. You can use a stapler like I did to ensure the paper doesn’t slip away..
- Cook on a pan or tava along with the parchment paper without any oil. Cover with a lid if possible. Cook for 10 minutes and then flip. Cook for 8-10 more minutes and take off. Remove the paper carefully, ensuring all stapler pins are removed..
- Serve with any spicy accompaniment..