Banana, oats and strawberry bread. Strawberry and banana bread get a little heartier with the addition of oats and whole wheat flour in this quick and tasty breakfast treat. It adds a little zingyness to the bread and compliments the flavor of the bananas and strawberries. My first not grain-free banana bread that I am sharing with you guys.
An easy recipe for oatmeal that tastes like banana bread! And although I ended up with an extra half hour to prepare a regular meal because my curling wand worked so quickly, I still loved eating these Strawberry Banana Bread Protein Overnight Oats that were ready as soon as I woke up! This Strawberry Oatmeal Banana Bread is a very good banana bread recipe enhanced with oats and fresh, sweet strawberries. You can cook Banana, oats and strawberry bread using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana, oats and strawberry bread
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of ripest bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Of course you could always try baking this banana bread with raspberries or blueberries or some other kind of berry that you have access to. Scatter the remaining strawberries, walnuts, chocolate, and the banana on top of the oats. For gluten-free oatmeal, use certified gluten-free oats. For egg-free oatmeal, you can leave the egg out completely.
Banana, oats and strawberry bread instructions
- In a bowl add milk to the oats and soak for 5mins. Meanwhile mix butter and sugar till combined. Then add vanilla extract and mix. Then mash bananas and set aside.
- Add egg and mix. Then sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, then mix all together. Then later add soaked oats till everything is well combined, then add crushed bananas. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased baking pan, then top it up with strawberries/ chocolate chips, (optional), cover with tin foil and bake in a 170* oven for 40-50 mins..
Protein-packed strawberry and banana overnight oats with chia seeds & almond butter. This protein-packed strawberry banana overnight oats recipe is an easy make-ahead breakfast that will keep you full and satisfied! Just imagine banana overnight oats (that taste like banana bread!) with. Overnight oats made with a delicious combination of bananas, strawberries, shredded coconut and chia seeds make a healthy and super easy breakfast. This strawberry banana baked oatmeal recipe is the perfect make ahead breakfast.