Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato. Braised Chicken Drumsticks in Tomatillo Sauce – an easy Mexican-inspired chicken dish made with just a few ingredients! Let's make Orleans chicken drumsticks tomato ham chow mein tomato stew sirloin Dutch muffin I hope you like it.. Oven-fried Chicken Drumsticks, Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks, Vietnamese Chicken Drumsticks.
Categories: Easy Chicken Chicken Recipes Poultry Indian Recipes Chicken Thigh Tomato Gluten Free. Braised Chicken Legs and Thighs with Tomatoes, Potatoes, Olives and Capers. Tomato Ketchup Please cook and enjoy with your family/friends. You can cook Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato
- You need 350 g of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1/2 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated garlic.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomato.
- You need of Marinade for chicken:.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Ground white pepper.
- You need of Sauce (mixed well):.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of Ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Starch solution (mixed well):.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of water.
Please share your experiences with me, I would like to hear from Mothers Recipe for Chicken Drumstick Curry So… a long time ago these chicken drumsticks were seared, then bathed and simmered in a creamy and rich tomato sauce. So long ago that I had to go back into my drafts archive folder to pull this out. Well, actually my daughter pulled this one out.
Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato instructions
- Rinse 350g chicken drumsticks and marinate for half an hour..
- Skin and dice 1/2 onion..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok. Add the chicken drumsticks and pan-fry over medium heat until both sides are golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in the same wok. Stir-fry onion and 1 tsp grated garlic over medium heat until fragrant..
- Put in 1 can chopped tomato and sauce. Bring it to the boil, then turn to low heat..
- Add the chicken drumsticks into the wok. Cover the lid and cook until they are done..
- Add the starch solution and cook over high heat until the sauce thickens. Serve..
She was all, "Mum, are you crazy? Master stock-braised drumsticks, potatoes, eggs and warrigal greens (or spinach). Braised Chicken with Tomatoes is a simple but flavorful dish. It doesn't need that many spices or herbs to render one of the most memorable stews you will ever taste! I love to take advantage of the summer tomatoes because I know they will produce a rich sauce.